I’m highly grateful to ‘Brain essays’ by tischacutie16 for nominating an amateur writer like me for this award. Do check out her blog. She’s amazing and so is her blog. Thanks a ton dear.
1. Put the award image image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your reader three things about yourself.
5. Selecting atleast three bloggers you want to nominate.
6. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice.
Three things about myself
1. I love biryani and chai(tea) more than anything else.
2. I’m somebody who prefers phone calls over texts.
3. I’m a huge cricket freak.
1. What do you think, what makes you a mystery blogger?
I don’t think I’m really a mystery blogger. As a person,I might appear mysterious in the beginning but once we know each other you will consider me a crazy lunatic person.
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or single?
3. What do you think, being in relationship is more beneficial than being single?
Well I consider being single more beneficial than being in a relationship. Firstly, I think I should be focused on my career at this age. Secondly, Cupid, the god of love was blind so trust issues buddy.
4. Do you agree that introverts are more imaginative than extroverts. Why?
You can never generalise it. I think being an extrovert or an introvert has nothing to do with your imagination.
5. How would you differentiate self love from narcissism?
When you love love yourself but you acknowledge your weaknesses, failures and wrongdoings, it is self love. Narcissism is when you stop accepting your flaws. Love yourself but in the right amount.
Selecting any three bloggers would be a very daunting task to do so I’m not nominating anybody buy yeah, you’re more than welcome to answer the questions answered above.